Lumbar Disc Herniation Chiropractic or Surgery


Disc herniation is a medical condition involving your spinal discs that can cause you successive sleepless nights. درمان دیسک کمر  The situation gets worsened if the pain and numbness radiates from your spine through your buttocks, back of your thighs into the leg. One of the primary and significant symptoms of disc herniations is Sciatica that is associated with the longest Sciatica nerve. Often caused due to trauma with the main impact on the spine, disc herniation is also known as, slipped disc too. Herniated disc can seriously reduce the quality of life though it’s not a life-threatening problem. Good news is, several researches and studies have proved that the drug-free approach of chiropractic care has been quite effective and successful methods of curing and managing disc herniation.

As per the clinical records in the U. S. A. over a million people undergo spinal surgery for the treatment of Lumbar disc herniation each year, with mixed rates of success. In order to identify the better and safer ways of treatment, researches have been conducted to find out patients’ responses to alternative methods of treatment, such as chiropractic care. As per one of the researches conducted upon a sample set of patients who were identified as surgery candidates based on their MRI reports, over 60% reported successful outcomes after the chiropractic care. The remaining 40% people required chiropractic care followed by surgery with 100% rate of success.

Among the second set of patients who chose surgery as their primary treatment method, 15% reported about failed outcomes. Their condition grew even worse after the surgery at varying rates. From the results of the studies, it was quite evident that chiropractic care has been very effective even for those patients of Lumbar disc herniation and Sciatica who have been recommended a surgery as the only feasible choice. In addition, the non-invasive and non-operative treatment of chiropractic care ensured that there were no side effects and no deterioration to the quality of life. Cost effectiveness and reduced risks unlike the surgical treatment, were also the parameters that added to the selection of chiropractic care as the authoritative method of treatment for Lumbar disc herniation.

Chiropractic care for disc herniation and Sciatica works towards restoring the natural functioning of the body relying on its natural healing process. In other words, it works as a catalyst that helps nerve regain their position and functioning, which is very useful for restoring sensation in the leg, buttocks, and lower back. Not only for the treatment, has chiropractic care been proved to be an excellent way to manage several disorders that can hamper the quality of life. Unlike surgery that is invasive and involves several risks, the chiropractic treatment for Lumbar disc herniation benefits from its drug-free and natural methods of providing healthcare.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *